HP 14-inch Core i5 6th Generation Laptop Review
Posted on 3 August, 2016 1682 Views
I am an IT Post Graduation student as of that I have to make projects or assignments on daily basis. I wanted to buy a laptop with sufficient specification is not so high price range. I never wanted a MAC as they are not good for software development. I wanted something with a good processor and RAM and a graphics card. I searched many centers, took a demo of over 20 laptops and after all that I decided to go with HP. HP is well known for its mid-range laptops. They offer you a good laptop at a low price range with the best possible specifications which makes it the first choice of the students like me. Moreover, HP’s after sale service is also the best from other companies even I have a service center in my Mail gun college campus too which made HP a great deal for me. They have a lot of laptops with the best features and looks. But I wanted a decent laptop with specifications sufficient enough to work with. HP sellers helped me a lot in this and I finally got what I was looking for it’s HP 14-inch Core i5 6th Generation. It has everything I was looking for a good processor (Core i5 6th Gen.), sufficient RAM (4GB), a good amount of space (1TB) and a graphics card. Moreover, it comes with a genuine windows 10 operating system, that too at a good price. What else do you need?
The HP 14-AM081TU laptop is small as it’s a 14-inch screen size which makes it more slim and compact. But it works as good as a normal 16-17 inch laptop. It fits in my bag pack and it’s easy to carry and handle. I never wanted a big heavy bulge on my back because of my laptop. So it’s size was perfect for me. Because of this, I can now make assignments or applications with ease and I didn’t compromise with the looks at all. It looks great and slim like any other high-end laptops.
HP 14-inch Core i5 6th Generation Laptop Negatives and Positives
• The RAM should be more but the company claims it’s expandable. But I would be much happier if it was around 6 or 8 GB.
• I doubt about its rigidness. It’s light which makes it more delicate from other laptops.
• There is no extended warranty offered with this laptop. And the company provides only 1 year of warranty.
• Speaker is not from the good side. It has a low sound with not much effect.
• It has a good processor, Core i5 6th Gen. Which makes it fast and super responsive.
• It provides you a sufficient amount of RAM.
• You don’t have to compromise with the looks and color.
• It’s slim and can be fit anywhere easily.
• It’s easy to handle and its portable and light.
• It has an impressive 14 inch HD widescreen which is bright and vibrant at the same time.
• It also has a turbo boost which clocks the processor up to 2.8GHz which is sufficient for a laptop.
• Its battery life is sufficient and works well.
• It’s a budget laptop with good specifications and looks.
• HP has an edge over every other company because of their best after-sale servicing.
Is HP 14-inch Core i5 6th Generation Laptop worth buying? Final Opinion
So, all in all, I would recommend this wonderful laptop for the ones who are looking for a decent performing laptop with a decent configuration that too in a low price range. I am myself using it from 15 months and it’s still doing fine. So no need to wait, just go for it. Still in doubt? Read HP 14-AM081TU verified customer reviews.