HP 14-inch Core i5 6th Generation Laptop Review
Posted on 3 August, 2016 1380 Views
I am an IT Post Graduation student as of that I have to make projects or assignments on daily basis. I wanted to buy a laptop with sufficient specification in not so high price range. I never wanted a MAC as they are not good for software development. I wanted something with good processor and RAM and a graphic card. I searched many centers , took demo of over 20 laptops and after all that I decided to go with HP. HP is well known for its mid range laptops . They offer you a good laptop in low price range with best possible specifications which makes it the first choice of the students like me . Moreover, HP’s after sale service is also the best from other companies even I have a service center in my Mail guncollege campus too which made HP a great deal for me. They have a lot of laptops with best features and looks. But I wanted a decent laptop with specifications sufficient enough to work with. HP sellers helped me a lot in this and I finally got what I was looking for it’s HP 14-inch Core i5 6th Generation. It has everything I was looking for a good processor (Core i5 6th Gen.), sufficient RAM (4GB), good amount of space (1TB) and a graphic card . Moreover it comes with a genuine windows 10 operating system, that too in a good price. What else do you need?
The HP 14-AM081TU laptop is small as its a 14 inch screen size which makes it more slim and compact. But it works as good as a normal 16-17 inch laptop. It fits in my bag pack and its easy to carry and handle. I never wanted a big heavy bulge on my back because of my laptop. So it’s size was perfect for me. Because of this I can now make assignments or applications with ease and I didn’t compromise with the looks at all. Its looks great and slim like any other high end laptops.
HP 14-inch Core i5 6th Generation Laptop Negatives and Positives
• The RAM should be more but company claims it’s expandable. But I would be much happier if it was around 6 or 8 GB.
• I doubt about its rigidness. Its light which makes it more delicate from other laptops.
• There is no extended warranty offered with this laptop. And the company provides only 1 year of warranty.
• Speaker is not from good side. It has a low sound with not much effect.
• It have a good processor, Core i5 6th Gen. Which makes it fast and super responsive.
• It provide you sufficient amount of RAM.
• You don’t have to compromise with the looks and color.
• It’s slim and can be fit anywhere easily.
• It’s easy to handle and its portable and light.
• It has an impressive 14 inch HD widescreen which is bright and vibrant at the same time.
• It also has a turbo boost which clocks the processor up to 2.8GHz which is sufficient for a laptop.
• Its battery life is sufficient and works well.
• It’s a budget laptop with good specifications and looks.
• HP have a edge over every other company because of their best after sale servicing.
Is HP 14-inch Core i5 6th Generation Laptop worth buying? Final Opinion
So all in all I would recommend this wonderful laptop for the ones who are looking for a decent performing laptop with a decent configuration that too in a low price range. I am myself using it from 15 months and it’s still doing fine. So no need to wait, just go for it. Still in doubt? Read HP 14-AM081TU verified customer reviews.